Sunday, May 4, 2008

The One With the First Post

Ah what the hell, even I have a blog now.
This one's gotta be rare in Haryana. I bet I'm the first Jat to have a blog.
Jats don't do that much. Well, Jats don't do anything much. Except of course, swearing and kicking ass. But that's a part of their charm. They also have a weird perception of technology. They'd work on a computer like they are milking a buffalo. I bet they'd even try to cross breed an HP with a Lenovo.
But then technology was never as interesting as finding out how much a buffalo poops in a day.

So, here I am...
1. The first Jat on Blogger.
2. The first Jat to try to hack into the CIA. They don't know who they messed with. Langley is gonna be a part of Haryana in a coupla years.
3. The first Jat fan of Porcupine Tree and Foo Fighters and not Ragini by Ramchandra Hooda. Damn you Sigtia!
4. The first Jat to get high on just half a pint of beer. How can I go back with my head on my body?
5. I'm also probably the first one to list both Lord Of The Rings and Sandook Mein Bandook as my favorite movies.



So, against all odds, i'm here. I don't know what I'm gonna write over here. Although i got 96/100 in English board exam but i still carry a dictionary in my cellphone. But what the hell, I'll find something, I read books. And other people's phone messages. And their Facebook wall posts. Not my fault, no one posts on my wall!

3 Kryptonites:

nj said...

nice post man......i liked it....well only the true parts...ie,

"Well, Jats don't do anything much"

"They'd work on a computer like they are milking a buffalo"

that explains ..uhh....ummm...well,...
that explains YOU !!

anuj said...

sexy first post..a very good read!!
.
.
.
keep writing regularly..adding you to my favorite blogs!

lakshmy said...

fuuny.:) keep writin stuff like this.damn good