Thursday, May 22, 2008

Knight With the Shining Armour (read Head)

Okay, I've gone bald. And here are a few things I noticed...

1. My head is freakishly round.

2. Right now, my hair style looks like Kuno Becker's from Goal. But unlike him, I'm not gonna play for Newcastle Utd. or Real Madrid. I have decided to captain ManU in 2015, just after I make coupla blockbusters for Dreamworks.


  • A 2 hr animation starring Sridhar and Sigtia in a live-in relationship.

  • One about Nishant, Me, and a door. With an item number called Mere Haathon Mein..., to be performed by me obviously.

  • One about my hacking capabilities. (This one may be a trilogy cause its gonna be long and may involve a 'lot' of special effects)

  • One about Himanshu and his little finger. I'm assuming he has told his parents ki ab to job lagne ke baad hi doctor ko dikhayega.

  • One about Anuj and Gossip Girl. And then a sequel with Desperate Housewives, then with Gilmore Girls, and finally, "Sax(ena) and the City."

  • One about everyone who owes me a treat. (Lakshmy, count yourself twice. You got a double role. And Nishant, you a triple role, roz khilata hoon tujhe to!)
  • A short story (10 mins maybe) about the technological literacy in Jats.

3. I still have that dent in my head. Its like a pot hole where you can store water in summers.

4. Apparently bald people look good in large sunglasses. I look like a bald Shabana Azmi.

4 Kryptonites:

Lordhelldriver said...

Me and Sigtia doing it up the rump with vaseline- now thats one I've never thought about...awww, whom am I kidding!

anuj said...

lol....sax(ena) and the city was funny!!

lakshmy said...

i owe you nuffin. :)

nj said...

dude did u delete a post??.......cos i remembr seeing 5 posts last time i checked...